SESSION OF THE MONTH
LITTLEMAGICTRAIN'S CHOICE FOR SEPTEMBER
Grab a football and some space snacks and you are ready to go on an adventure with your very own Littlemagictrain.
All the learning in “Picnic on the Moon” is reinforced in this fun follow-up adventure “Football on the Moon”. Why not run this session outside and see how many other games you can play on the Moon with George? Create a den that can be George’s home and have tea after the match – so many opportunities to extend and adapt the adventure.
In your adventure together, you will:
- Wake up the Littlemagictrain and arrive at the space launch pad and search for your very own rocket. What colour is your rocket?
- Countdown and blast off to the Moon and land safely.
- Hear a lot of snoring on the Moon – George, the alien, is having a nap!
- Wake George up as it’s time to play football together.
- What do we need to do first? Warm-up those muscles – get ready to move!
- Football time.
- At the end of the match, say goodbye to George and try to remember where you left your rocket.
- Countdown time. Blast off and land back on Earth.
- Tidy up your rocket so it’s ready for next time.
- Say goodbye to all your new friends and wake up your Littlemagictrain.
There are so many opportunities for learning in the adventures. All the planning and hard work have been done for you and the sessions cover all areas of the new EYFS and Foundation Phase. These sessions are also a wonderful activity for children with additional learning needs.
Don’t forget to give the children their certificates, on completion of their adventure.
This session is available in our shop under “Session of the month” along with all the linked activities. To help you further we have also created “Training videos” for the session and you will also find additional resources on our “Just for the little ones” page.
Gold Support: Don’t forget you have FREE access to all the linked learning activities and training videos linked to the sessions as part of your membership.
FULL RESOURCE PACK AND GOLD SUPPORT
LITTLEMAGICTRAIN'S SHOP CHOICE
This is the most cost-effective way of purchasing our resources, as we have combined packs 1 & 2 to give you a total of 18 different adventures.
This pack includes an introduction and guide to Littlemagictrain along with all the session plans, practitioners notes, illustrations and music.
We highly recommend our Gold support package. This includes team training and ongoing support along with all the additional resources and training videos that link to the adventures.
This combination provides you with a sustainable resource that ensures your team are motivated and confident. All the hard work has been done for them and their confidence helps them engage with the children, using imagination, so they are ready to learn.
What are you waiting for?