A little more info...
In this adventure together, you will:
- Arrive at the ‘North Pole’ in your very own Littlemagictrain.
- Get your binoculars out and search for Polar Bears.
- Hop across the icebergs to get a better view.
- Have a snowball fight with a friendly Polar Bear.
- Help your new Polar Bear friend catch some fish as he is feeling rather hungry.
- Your fish run away – with the help of a friend!
- Work together and get all the fish back.
- Share a fishy picnic together.
- Jump across the ice with the Polar Bear as it is time for his nap.
- Time to go home as you hop on board the Littlemagictrain to return.
This adventure is built up over 8 weeks giving you opportunities to enhance your little ones learning with provocation, communication, sensory, and STEM activities around the theme of this adventure. All the planning and hard work have been done for you and the sessions cover all areas of the new EYFS and the Curriculum for Wales. These adventures are the perfect activity for ALL children as the resource is robust and adaptable to all needs.
Your download includes
Guide on how to introduce the adventure to your little ones.
The adventure with A4-sized illustrations.
Movement guide for the interactive part of the adventure.
How to build and develop the adventure.
How this adventure links to the early-years curriculum.
Music for the interactive sections of the adventure.
Sensory and invitation activities for the adventure.
Speech and language activities.
Vocabulary for the adventure.
Story chain train.
Certificate for the children on completion of adventure at the North Pole.
Fun activities for the children to do at home.
Have fun x