Littlemagictrain offers on-line training, due to Covid-19, for individuals or groups.
We have also just launched a Membership scheme for additional support, training and activities.
In the training sessions we support you to encourage your children’s and your practitioner’s creativity.
We support you to help your children become engaged through creative role-play and physical activity. We give you the skills to springboard their learning while creating the fun of ‘what next’?
Training consists of a mix of interactive activities with input from all. Sharing personal experiences through discussion, role play and most importantly how to implement your newfound knowledge in your setting to enrich your children’s learning journey.
Our aim in the sessions is to give you the support to:
- Build the confidence of practitioners
- How to work effectively with this age group using Make-believe, Music and Movement.
- How to engage with and build relationships with the children.
- Develop your childs physical, social and language skills.
- Nurture creativity and build confidence in children’s abililties through creative role-play and movement.
- How to adapt the sessions for SEND and PMLD
- How to prepare and plan the sessions carefully
- How to ensure that it is accessible to all children.