A little more info...
Visit to the zoo
In your adventure together, you will:
- Wake up the Littlemagictrain and arrive at the zoo.
- Count your money as you need to buy a ticket to enter.
- The first animal you will see is a Kangaroo from Australia. Together you will bounce around the zoo making sure baby Joey doesn’t fall out of her pouch.
- Spot a very large pink Flamingo who is trying to balance on one leg. Pop on your pink feathers to fly and find the perfect place to balance on one leg.
- Get a fright as you spy a terrifying Tiger watching you. Pop on your Tiger stripes and growl and jump together.
- Hear a strange snoring sound. Could it be that enormous Black Panther sleeping in the tree? Tiptoe past him as you don’t want to be chased by a grumpy Panther.
- Time to say goodbye to all your new friends and give them a little snack and water before you leave. Mind your fingers!
- Find your Littlemagictrain and return home.
This adventure is built up over 6 weeks giving you opportunities to enhance your little ones learning with provocation, communication, sensory, and STEM activities around the theme of this adventure. All the planning and hard work have been done for you and the sessions cover all areas of the new EYFS and the Curriculum for Wales. These adventures are the perfect activity for ALL children as the resource is robust and adaptable to all needs.
Your download includes
Visit to the zoo
- A4-sized illustrations
- How to build and develop the adventure
- Movement guide for the interactive part of the adventure
- How this adventure links to the early years curriculum
Introducing the adventure to your little ones’ guide.
Sensory and invitation activities for the adventure.
Speech and language activities.
Story chain train.
Snakes and ladders game (for communication skills).
Fun activities for the children.
Provocation planning activities.
Vocabulary for the adventure.
Certificate for the children on completion of their adventure.
Have lots of fun x