SESSION OF THE MONTH
LITTLEMAGICTRAIN'S CHOICE FOR DECEMBER
‘Toyshop at the North Pole’ is the proud winner of the ‘2022 Creative Play Award’. So it really is the perfect Christmas activity in your setting or for home learning. There are so many opportunities to build excitement with fun and magic.
SPECIAL OFFER: With your order, we will include, full training and support during December. Don’t miss out on the fun!
In your adventure together, you will:
- Wake up the Littlemagictrain and arrive at the North Pole.
- Put on your warm clothes and snow boots.
- Meet a Polar Bear and Seal who give you directions to Santa’s toyshop
- Santa has asked if we can make sure some of the presents are just right.
- Get your shopping trolley and pick out the presents we are going to check on.
- Oh no! While we weren’t looking the Seal and Polar Bear have run away with our presents.
- Catch the Seal and Polar Bear and guess what they just wanted to take a peek as well.
- Now it’s time to open all the presents together.
- Oh dear, the first present has a very sad bear inside. We need to find a way to cheer him up.
- The next present has some runaway mice! We need to help our friend the Nutcracker catch them.
- A special surprise as in your last present a pair of Tangoing Reindeer. Could it be Rudolph and Dancer?
- After all that fun it’s time to tidy up and say goodbye.
- Find your Littlemagictrain and return home.
There are so many opportunities for learning in the adventures – think of all the early STEM activities you can do together.
All the planning and hard work have been done for you and the sessions cover all areas of the EYFS and the Curriculum for Wales. These sessions are also a wonderful activity for children with additional learning needs.
Don’t forget to give the children their certificates to take home and share when they have completed this fun adventure.
This session is available in our shop under ‘Session of the month’ along with all the linked activities. To help you further we have also created ‘Training videos’ for the session and you will also find additional Christmas-themed resources on our ‘Just for the little ones’ page.
Gold Members: Don’t forget you have FREE access to all the linked learning activities and training videos linked to the sessions as part of your membership.
FULL RESOURCE PACK AND GOLD SUPPORT
LITTLEMAGICTRAIN'S SHOP CHOICE
This is the most cost-effective way of purchasing our resources, as we have combined packs 1 & 2 to give you a total of 18 different adventures.
This pack includes an introduction and guide to Littlemagictrain along with all the session plans, practitioners notes, illustrations and music.
We highly recommend our Gold support package. This includes team training and ongoing support along with all the additional resources and training videos that link to the adventures.
This combination provides you with a sustainable resource that ensures your team are motivated and confident. All the hard work has been done for them and their confidence helps them engage with the children, using imagination, so they are ready to learn.
What are you waiting for?